Terms, Conditions, Intellectual Property and Disclaimer
- An order for goods placed by you, the buyer through our websites shall be subject to these terms and conditions
- All other terms and conditions express or implied are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects the statutory rights of any consumer
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the buyer to purchase goods under these terms and conditions
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to process an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly. Delivery to an incorrect address as a result of the buyer inputting the wrong delivery address will need to be repaid by the buyer.
- No order submitted by the buyer, shall be deemed to be have been accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the your order by e-mail (where applicable) or by telephone (where an order is placed verbally). Up to the point of shipping the order, we can cancel the order and refund the monies paid to the buyer, should we deem this to be necessary for any reason.
- Items supplied are Dioramas and are for display only, they are not supplied with figures and we can not accept any responsibility for damage or injury that occurs when an item used in any other way than in a safe display cabinet or frame
Price and Payment
- The full price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include V.A.T. for EU orders only. Application and collection of V.A.T. for orders outside the European Union will fall to the customs agencies of your country. Jazzinc Design BV is not liable for extra customs charges incurred after shipping.
- We accept the currencies of the EU (Euros) or the United States (US Dollars). Payments through the site are all in euros, for payments straight in US dollars, please contact us and you will be sent a PayPal invoice in US dollars. All prices featured in US dollars on this website are an indication based on the current exchange rate from euros to US dollars as provided by yahoo finance
- When we provide any goods under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the Paypal account or credit card account provided on the website order form or to a third party account.
- By placing an order the buyer agrees to payment being charged to the credit card account or electronic payment account as provided on the order form.
- Title to the goods will pass to the buyer on payment in full of the price of the goods. Payment is required in advance
- We will issue an electronic receipt to the email address provided on the form once the goods have been dispatched
- The goods will be delivered to the address provided on the order form and the risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer upon such delivery taking place
- We will endeavour to deliver by our stated delivery date. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are however approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your goods one month after the date quoted for delivery the buyer will be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place.
- We shall not be liable to the buyer for short delivery of the goods but will provide the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding goods within 31 working days from the first date of delivery the buyer will be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding goods
Return of goods
- The buyer will inspect the goods as soon after delivery as is reasonably practicable and will notify us of any shortages, defects or any other complaint in respect of them within 7 working days from the date the goods were delivered.
- The buyer warrants that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit card, bank – or paypal account used is with authority and there are sufficient funds or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods
Limitation of Liability
- We will use reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations in a reasonable time but will not be liable to the buyer for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delay which may arise in supplying the purchased goods and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform, any obligations in relation to this agreement.
- If prevented from carrying out our obligations we will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented 3 weeks from the date of such notice then either party may give notice cancelling the agreement. If the agreement is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform
- We will not be liable to the buyer for any loss of profit, any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims arising out of or in connection with the supply of goods other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1973.
- The copyright in material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to the owners. We are in no way affiliated to or associated with Lucasfilm, Marvel, DC, 20th Century Fox, Harry Potter, Warner Bros, Universal or Disney. All dioramas and display cases sold are the property of Jazzinc Design BV unless stated otherwise.
- Star Wars, all characters, names and featured images of Star Wars action figures, vehicles, play sets, costumes, accessories or any other Star Wars related items are registered Trademarks or Copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Marvel, all characters, names and featured images of Marvel action figures, vehicles, play sets, costumes, accessories or any other Marvel related items are registered Trademarks or Copyrights of Marvel Studios and Disney Studios.
- Harry Potter and DC, Dark Knight, all characters, names and featured images of Harry Potter action figures, vehicles, play sets, costumes, accessories or any other Harry Potter related items are registered Trademarks or Copyrights of Warner Bros Studios.
- All Star Wars related movies; A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, The Force Awakens, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, The Last Jedi, Star Wars Rebels, Clone Wars; images, likenesses, characters or names are the property of Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Jazzinc Dioramas is not affiliated with Ikea. Detolf, Stuva, Besta and other product names are the property of Ikea Group and INGKA Holding B.V.
- Jazzinc Dioramas is not affiliated with Hot Toys or Sideshow Collectibles. All products, copyrights and trademarks are the property of Hot Toys Limited and Sideshow Inc.
- Jazzinc Dioramas is for those fans who admire and respect Star Wars and Collectors culture and is purely for entertainment purposes only.
- You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited. Please note, we have a bank of images/product photographs that can be emailed to you separately, should you require them for your marketing purposes.
- We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
- All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
- We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to part or all of the website without notice or liability.
- We may from time to time change, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if so it will post a notice of any such changes on the website.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
- Dutch law will apply to this agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
- The headings in this agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Queries and Complaints
- We aim to respond to e-mail, faxed and written queries within 24hrs.
- In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 7 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we propose should be done.
- Overseas Orders are subject to these term and conditions.